Selasa, 26 Mei 2009

DESCRIPTIVE ESSAY

Simple, Unique and Comfortable House of Mine

My most favorite place is always my house. This is the place where I can do everything. The place where I can enjoy my relaxed time with all the members of my family. The place where I can take a rest after a long day work and going out. It is the only place where I can sleep tight every night. I always love my house because it makes me feel safe and warm. Here is the only place where there is a smell of my mother’s cookery at all times. It is a crucible place means for me and I believe that you will be agape when you see my house. It is a beautiful place that is very different with other houses around, and is the most unique house with unique architecture and beautiful garden.
My house is the most noticeable building in the area. It is hedging by red bricks and the top of the fence is in form of trilateral bricks. The gate is made from extension iron, with brown color and golden decoration. When you enter the gate, you will find the yard for the three and a half acre and in front of you there is a small path leading you to the house. When you walked along the path, you will see all around you lay beautiful flowers and trees like a big adenium flower, roses, and euphorbia flowers on the left side and a small pomegranate tree, citrus tree and rambutans tree on the right side. At the end of the path you will find a small gazebo surrounded by orchid’s flowers where my families usually spend their relaxed time. It is a simple yard with a natural style, but looks so gorgeous.
The main building of the house is on the left side of the yard. It is a simple building with two floors. When you approach the stairs at the entrance to the house in the first floor, you are surrounded by four pillars and on the right side of you, you will see an elegant door made of mahogany and have two stained glass window in each side. The door is fulfilled by engraving. The handles and the frame are made of brass. Upon you enter the house, you will notice a simple room of guest room, then living room and dining room which are arranged with only little furniture. There are two bedrooms which are placed on the right side and left side of the living room, a small bathroom is on the corner of the living room and beside it, there are small wood stairs leading you to the second floor. The ground floor in my house is not so crowded with the things around and so comfortable.
The second floor of my house is the most unique and natural building because all of the material used here is made from wood including all the wall and floor. In the first step you do at the stair to the second floor, you will see a small wood stair with wood beautiful frame. On the wall in your right side you will see a big painting picture of sunset view in the sea. One step more you will see pictures of my family natty arranged on the wall in front of you with wood frames. On the second floor there are two bedrooms, side by side with a large space between them and one verandah where you can see the front yard from it. Here, you also can find little furniture arranged in some part of the room and of course the all are made from wood. There is a big beautiful cap of lamp made from wood hanging on the ceiling which adds unique impression in this wood building.
My house is all that I imagined. It is a small, unique and noticeable house. It is beautiful and comfortable and the most important thing here is that it is a peaceful place for all of my family to live in. It is not so crowded with the furniture and other equipment. It is made using natural style and full of wood material that can show the uniqueness of this house. It also has a beautiful large garden with its all beautiful flowers and trees that make it so natural and all the people love enjoy it. I love my house so much. No place can change the beauty of my house. Wherever I go, I’ll always miss to go back home and stay in my house because for me, east or west, home is best.

1 komentar:

  1. this is a nice essay... The descriptions are so clear and give me a clear picture about your house...

    BalasHapus